Kapton/Polyimide Tape, High Temp,1/4″ ESD-Safe, Hi-Temp., EL221879
Out of stock
1 inch electrical grade Polyimide with pre-cured pressure sensitive silicone adhesive film is designed to operate at elevated temperatures higher than polyester. This heat-stabilized film surpasses the dimensional stability of polyester.
Ideal for wave soldering, insulating circuit boards and where electrostatic discharge is a concern.
• Has high dielectric strength
• Highly resistant to heat and chemicals.
• Puncture and tear resistant at high temperatures.
• Silicone adhesive protection without leaving any residue
• Temperature up to 500°F / 260°C
• Less than <50 volts Removal from Roll